60 KW tunnel type microwave onion powder fast dryer
The working principle of microwave drying:
Microwave is a kind of high frequency wave, transform at a speed of 2.4 billion times per second, cause high speed wheel pendulum motion of water molecules, they mutual friction produces a great quantity of heat, easy to dry materials.
After object absorbing microwave energy and converted into heat, temperature of object rise up, containing moisture evaporation, dehydration, drying; If properly control the dehydration rate, when to dry material can make the material inside structure hydrophobic, puffing. In the process, also can control the higher heating temperature, make the object in a state of baking.
Application of the mcirowave equipment:
Microwave drying technology has been used in food industry in China, material chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, mineral industry, ceramic industry, laboratory analysis, wet natural rubber processing, etc.
The advantage of the mcirowave equipment:
Compare with the traditional drying methods (air, steam, electric heating, etc.), microwave drying has the following significant "high quality, high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection" features:
(1) to implement material non-polluting and uniform drying, at the same time, can greatly reduce the
(2) the drying speed is usually increased by more than several times, improve the production efficiency;
(3) drying energy consumption usually reduce more than 50%;
(4) realized safe and clean production.
The main parts of the microwave equipment:
Microwave heating sterilization device includes the following parts:
1. Produce microwave parts, mainly by the microwave generator, microwave tube;
2. The furnace and furnace cavity, with reflective microwave materials, can produce a microwave
3. The furnace and microwave agitation or dispersion device;
4. The sealing door parts, to prevent microwave leak;
5. Operation control part includes safety interlocks.
Now mass produced microwave equipment mainly is tunnel type with the conveyor belt.