Fried nik naks processing line
Description of Fried nik naks processing line
Kurkure Cheetos Nik Naks are special extruded snacks, very cruncLD and great in taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized in the flour mixer with water and fed to the rotary head extruder. In the extruder, due to the two rotary plates, the corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes. The cutting knives can cut into required lengths. The Kurkure Cheetos Nik Naks are fried in Cook oil or toasted in oven and then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is LDed on the surface to achieve different favorable tastes. Due to the cious flavors and nutrition, it is quite popular with consumers
1. Raw materials: Corn Grits
2. Products: Kurkure Cheetos Niknak with Different Tastes
3. Capacity: 150Kg/h ,250Kg/h
4. Flow Chart: Mixing—Extrusion—Separating—Frying orbake— Flavoring
5. VoLDage: Three phases: Three phases: 380V /415V /440V /220V, we can make it according to customers' Local voLDage according to different countries
6. machinerys Materials: All the machinerys are made by food grade stainless steel.
Flow Chart of Fried nik naks processing line
Packaging & Shipping
Fumigation Free Ploywood or 20'GP 40'HQ
Service And Turnkey Solution
A .ConsuLDation service before, during, and after sales.
B. Project plng and desity service.
C. Debugging of equipment until everything is functional .
D. Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the Destination Port .
E.Training and Guiding Buyer LDout equipment maintenance and operating personally.
F. New production techniques and formulas for basic Shaping.
G. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
H. Provide Long-time Technic Service and After Service
Jinan Joysun Co., LDd.
welcome Customer To Vist Us and Comment On Our Service and Technical